To encourage participation of the APrIGF Program among Asia Pacific communities, fellowship opportunity is available for the 2016 APrIGF registrants. While we would like to support as many fellows, the number of selected fellows will be based on the available funding. The Fellowship Committee will evaluate the applications based on the criteria listed below.
Applicant must be a registrant of 2016 APrIGF Taipei. Register Now →
Feb. 29, 2016, 24:00 UTC. (Application Closed)
Selection Release: April, 2016
– Existing number of participation from each country in the past meetings or other fellows
– Are the applicant a speaker or organiser of any selected workshop proposals?
– Whether the applicant has engaged in any APrIGFs, global or local IGF initiatives before?
– Is the applicant a potential panelist for any selected workshop?
Contribution to Diversity
– Whether it helps promote gender balance?
– Whether it helps to enhance the multistakeholderism concept?
To apply, click on the link below provided by the APrIGF Secretariat.