Wanawit Ahkuputra is the Deputy Executive Director for the Electronic Transactions Development Agency of Thailand (ETDA). He has held that position since July 2012. He is also a member of GAC.
Mr. Wanawit is the product localization and business plan expert, especially in the area related to Smart Card, PKI, Mobile Application, Unicode Language issue.
Smart Card Business Plan and Technical Planning, Project Financing, Competitive Analysis, PKI Technical and Business Planning
• Deputy Executive Director at Electronic Transactions Development Agency (ETDA)
• Thailand GAC – Government Advisor Committee at ICANN
• VIce Chair – Thailand PKI Association
• Vice Chair – Asia PKI Consortium
• Thailand Head of Delegate UN/CEFACT
• Thailand Head of Delegate AFACT and Chairman AFACT – Asia Pacific Council for Trade Facilitation and Electronic Business